Skip to content

I just read the CB v. CS and I want to buy CB.

edited February 2013 in Need Help
If those statistics are even half right, I want it.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/2264/cb-vs-cs-test-results-running-both-softwares-on-500-sample-captchas

I am also hoping CB has integrated upgrades so no need for all the uninstall then reinstall.

Can someone tell me if they think the numbers are good. 

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    in before @CaptchaSniper ;)

you can download the trial and decide for yourself. there aren't that many users i know of which regretted the buy though ;)

updates working the same way as you know it from SER and they appear regularly. development hasn't stopped yet and from the two features that will come (and i know of) are sounding very promising :)
  • Followed the advice you just gave and am showing a %79 success rate. 277 of 354 captchas solved.  If nothing else this is an easier to understand interface.  I have no idea what my success rates were with CS, but I doubt they were this good.

Now that I feel confident in better captcha solving, should I get rid of ImageTyperz as a backup and go to something that will solve recaptcha.  Or should I just "save the unsolved captcha" and run them through seperately.

What is the best bang for my buck when it comes to solving captchas.
  • recaptacha solve rate is approx 10% with CB ..
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    @thisisalex: Just to make it clear. "Solved" isn't solved as you think (I believe). As CB doesn't know if the answer it gave was correct or not it expect to be every answer as correct it could give.
    10% recaptcha means that it gave in 10% of all recaptchas an answer. i doubt that more than 1% of all recaptchas were correct.
  • You were right.  I thought solved meant correctly answered captchas.

I'm still testing it but, I still like what I see.  And GSA has the best customer service around.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    It actually doesn't say solved anymore. It says "recognized". ;)
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    ahh, i didn't "recognized" it until now :)

i like the change because it was always misleading people even if technically speaking the "solved" counter wasn't incorrect though.