Skip to content

Will the project switching made by the scheduler have a negative impact on projects?

edited March 2017 in Need Help
Hi @Sven

I plan to use the scheduler in time intervals of 20 minutes before switching to the next projects and all the projects involved are set to verify links automatically and re-verify once per week (for main projects) and verify every 6 hours (for their tiers) and as for the scheduled post options I'm using values seen below.

Will this setup go ok with scheduler set at 20 mins, note that the intervals on projects are greater than 20 mins, so I wonder if 

The project will be ever able to post? 
or is gsa ser taking care of all these and handling the posting accordingly regardless of these intervals? 
will performance and link speed be similar to when the projects are run without the scheduler?
or would you recommend to use switching intervals greater than the intervals used in the projects? (for example if first post is to be made after 30 mins, then I should set scheduler to switch every 45 mins or so so that it has time to do the posting?)

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, don't worry about that...it should all work fine. SER does not count from 0 when starting a project, but calculates the time back when a last action was issued.