Skip to content

DeathByCaptcha SOCKET API

Hey Sven, can you please add DBC SOCKET API to SER? The thing is with their HTTP api they have some anti-bruteforce stuff that makes HTTP API with SER useless because they block big simultaneous requests and multiple logins from same IP using different username gets your IP blacklisted for few hours. However their SOCKET api doesn't have that so can you please add it to SER? I have $100 DBC account which I can't use because SER is using HTTP DBC requests which get me banned. 

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Noted it down. Though The DBC team is anything but support friendly. They always blame us as a cause of problems when we are clearly not.
  • @Sven so true. I've already talked to DBC support. They blamed GSA SER to send invalid captcha images over 3 times so they blocked my account temporarily. It happens from time to time. It isn't better with other software like rankerx and rankwyz too. DBC always blames me for sending invalid captcha images, even when their dumb workers mark the captcha images invalid more than three times in a short time my account is also blocked. That what DBC told me. Use 2captcha. It's much cheaper. I doubt DBC Socket API is of any help.
  • @Alden it is, socket api doesn't have any limitation ;)
  • Hey guys, 

We're sorry for any inconvenience faced with our service. 

I will be escalating your feedback to our IT department to see if there's any way to decrease amount of times that you receive this message. 

Please feel free to contact us again for any other question or concern, your feedback is highly appreciated. 

Best Regards, 
  • @deathbycaptcha I just used DBC for 1 hour then i got banned again, now I have to wait for 24 hours to pass( even more probably cuz its sequential ban) great!!!!!!!!!!