Skip to content

Manual captcha solving - Looking for a setting to queue all captcha requests?

I use GSA SER to build 5 to 10 verified links daily and solve captchas manually. The problem is that the captcha request pops up randomly over a period of time and expires after 30 seconds. I want GSA to run overnight and queue all the captcha requests, so that I can solve them together in the morning. Is there a setting which can allow captcha requests to hold and queue up and if not, can such a setting be added in GSA?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm That timeout can be paused if you click on the timer label. But for that you need to have one request first.
  • Hi Sven, Pausing the timer also requires human intervention. Can I disable the timer completely so that all captcha screens remain on the screen indefinitely or till I stop the project? Is there a small tweak, patch or code change by which this can be done....it will help me end the irritation of sitting for long hours to wait for captchas to appear.
  • Also if I misunderstood your answer, if I pause the timer on the first request, will others keep queuing behind that request? If that is the case then I can wait for the first request to pop up and let others get queued.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes others will be queued behind it.