Skip to content

Do I need to use another scrapper tools or buy verified links in order to run GSA?

sagesage In Front Of My Computer
edited September 2015 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi all,

I know that GSA itself already a scrapper tools, but I don't know if I read more and more especially from @BigGulpsHuhWelp and @ron they seems concerns to have either have scapper tools and or GSA List Link. Is having them will make GSA running like a monster? Because until now I found it run very very slow to get verified links for only 1 campaign running with now 25 proxies (I just bought another dedicated proxies in case the problem was in proxies)

do all GSA masters here, always scrapped links with other tools first and used it to GSA?

Comments

• Its always better to scrape own list, but it mean extra costs, proxies for harvesting, one or 2 extra GSA vpses to turn identified list into verified so it cost money, more money than you spend on verified list. If you are new here better buy verified list.
  • sagesage In Front Of My Computer
    edited September 2015
    thanks @satyr85 for your enlightenment :)
    Ok, so I now become understand why masters here are sounds very easy to just run GSA and get hundreds or thousands links in some minutes.

Anyway I have scrapebox license, but I think that I will only able to get the list of auto approved blogs. So how to get our own list for article or web 2.0 besides buy it?
  • Thousands of links in a minute would be kamakazi flying lol. Ya youd want to use third party tools or lists rather than scrape within ser.
  • Thousands of links in a minute would be kamakazi flying lol. Ya youd want to use third party tools or lists rather than scrape within ser.
  • @sage you actually need to get Scrapebox V2.0. HUGE difference in performance. To scrape, you need footprints and keywords specific to your niche. And good proxies. GSA SER is an awesome piece of software, but it needs to be set up right. Don't worry about hitting big numbers right now. The guys here that supposedly do those numbers are experts with the software and the equipment set up, i.e. VPS servers and tons of proxies, lists, etc. You won't get close to their performance levels for a while. Just work on the basics and expand from there.
  • sagesage In Front Of My Computer
    @viking you are right,
    I have bought Scrapebox, and I've been harvesting urls today with footprint and keywords, since I don't have lot of proxies (only 20) it took a long time to do it. 

Thanks for let newbie like me to get clarify with all the techniques that we should start to learn. I believe other newbies out there also helped with your suggestion :)