Skip to content

Anyone know a Good Rapid Indexer? (Web-based or Software)

Hello,

Anyone here know of good web-based or software for rapid indexing? I been using index kings but it takes forever gives 15,000 links to each individual URL that's way to long.

Appreciate the help

Thanks

LS

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Whats wrong with GSA SEO Indexer? 
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited June 2015
    I have GSA SEO Indexer it's a great piece of software, but I didn't know it was for rapid indexing.
    Been hard indexing links since Googles annoying update as I'm sure you have read. 

So that will definitely get SER's link indexed fast?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    at least I see no reason for using that website. All there links are more or less useless.
  • IndexKings is old schoold and very poor for mass indexing.
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    I use Seo Indexer, and its awesome tool, no need to use any other online indexing service, and if you use with redirect pro, and connect it to ser and seo indexer, you will get fast results..
  • I use redirect pro but I'm so backed up with video SEO projects with high comp keywords I need to index links quicks that's why I ask...I just noticed GSA SEO indexer has a feature for indexing deep links, so that should do the trick.

Hey if anyone knows how to rank high comp keywords on Google for Video holla im so backed up.

And knows how to do link magnets which I revamped into link pyramid magnets which is monster ranker for SER and FCS Networker.

Skype me linkwheelrockstars
  • Infact I'm using SEO indexer now for about 1,500 links working great!!!
    I told you, Sven make a very good work with that softwares... (for me, i have better results if i use proxy with seo indexer..)
  • why would proxies matter your just indexing
    edited June 2015
    Previously there are many discussion about that. ther result is: 

It is a major mistake not to use proxies. ALWAYS check if you work behind proxies. Proxies help to work under the radar because it uses a different proxy each time it needs to do something online. 

So if you have 10 proxies, your internet activities will be divided by 10. If you have no proxies, everything will be sent from your own IP. It is bad. 

The another fact is you must use anonymous proxies, because if you use one IP (your home or your vps main ip) your provider, or your client may warn you, because your spamming, and you dont want that.....
  • NetMajom      I'm stuck, a couple of questions for you. 

1. How do you specifically use Redirect Pro, GSA indexer, and gsa search ranker together to index fast? 

2.  Does this work on junk links like forum links and non contextual links? 

I have all of these great products and just wondering how you are using them all together?  Your reply is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Firstly, i create multiple projects for 1 site in gsa ser. Those engines, what easy to index, i send only to indexer. Those which hard to index, send to url redirect pro, and indexer too. In the url redirect pro i switch to recursive mode 2x, and i send those links to indexer too. My strategy is worked, and i can index most of the links what i make with ser. But always use proxy
  • edited July 2015

NetMajom    See if I have this correct below. thank.s

1.  So I create 1 project in gsa search ranker with all contextual links articles, wiki, social network, directories, web2.0s, and just send to seo indexer to index. Do use full indexing mode on Seo indexer for this?

2.  project 2 -Send all the crap links like forums and non contextuals to Redirect Pro and GSA Seo Indexer.  It sounds like you also get the Domain Authority  from the links built in Redirect Pro passes down the tiers as well for extra authority or not so much?  What about blasting the Redirect Pro urls again with GSA search ranker?

3.  How many links are you getting to index like this on a daily basis.  I know it varies on settings and vps and cpu, but how many are you getting to index and how many days do they index?

This is very interesting.  How many copies of seo indexer are you using?  Just 1?  Thanks in advance for your help on the 3 questions above.  I would love to cut the cost of my indexing services if this works.

• NetMajom bump on question above. thanks.