Skip to content

Google not Indexing SER Links

Anyone having the same problem none of my ser links are getting indexed

Comments

• Most are low quality links = The Quality Update: Google Confirms Changing How Quality Is Assessed, Resulting In Rankings Shake-Up 
  • So what links have been indexing then articles, micro blogs, social bookmarks, social networks, wikis, web 2.0..anything i missed??
  • Nothing is Indexing From GSA SER Links. articles, micro blogs, social bookmarks, social networks, wikis, NONE of those are indexing any Longer.

So the Big Question is, If hardly any links index, even when adding them to indexing services (I Use 5 Services)
    does this mean that those links will not help your SEO Efforts? There are two thoughts on this. Some will say NO. If not indexed then no benefit.

Others say as long as Google crawls the page they will count your link as a backlink.

So... Who knows? One thing is for sure, GSA SER Links are no longer being indexed in Google. Thats a Fact.  Checks your links and you will see it for yourself.
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    @quinmodel

Its not true. If you build quality links, and know how the links works. For myself, all of my SER links indexed by Google, so its awesome results for me. When my customers want to see any result, i just send them a majestic or ahrefs report, and there included most of the links what i have built in SER to them, but if i check any index checking service (or use the inbuilt gsa ser index checking), most of my links are green and indexed..
  • I'm ranking video and sites but they are showing no indexed
    If you have non indexed results, its not the GSA SER fault. Check Tutorial videos how to built quality  campaigns here: GSA Tutorials
  • I  have some indexed links, but not all
  • edited May 2015
    Netojom, You are Incorrect. What do you mean by "most of my links are green and indexed." Green means Do Follow. It has nothing to do with Indexed. I build the Highest Quality Links. The Most proper articles you can imagine. They are now NOT getting indexed. Its the actual Engines that Google is Now Not indexing a lot of!
  • Oh and Yes You are Correct. It has NOTHING to do with GSA SER. The Software is running Amazing! It has to do with Google all of the sudden now not indexing.
    I spent a lot for many softwares what i use day by day for my campaigns, and learnt a lot. For myself there are more than 90% the indexing rates! If you have no results, follow the Tutorial Videos step by step....
  • edited May 2015
    NetMajom Sorry I just dont believe that you are getting 90 percent indexing. i am friends with some of the BEST  SEO's out there. They are all saying the same thing as I am seeing.
    The Google depends on quality. I build only quality, tiered, and reliable links, and i have great results.... For myself the GSA Tools are great for the offsite seo
  • edited May 2015
    NetMajom you are making no sense. Quality of What? lol  i guarantee my article quality is the best you can get. Each article contains Proper Image and at least 1,000 words. perfect English. Pertaining to the exact topic of my link.

Google is NOT indexing right now most of these links.
    If you have any problem, write to @sven but he will telling the same, that the Tools are working great. But you are right, if you dont know hows working, you can make bad campaigns too with the ser, and good too... Pay somebody to make a sample quality campaign, maybe speak and pay to sven for a sample, and you will see that the Results are great...
  • edited May 2015
    You Must not Understand English very Well.  I SAID GSA SER IS working Great!  i have been using GSA SER Since the month it opened Years ago. I teach people how to use it and how to make quality articles. You are just not understanding what I am saying.
  • @netmajom, Your response "If you have any problem, write to @sven
    but he will telling the same, that the Tools are working great. But you
    are right, if you dont know hows working, you can make bad campaigns" is not an example of quality. That is an example of poor quality. 

Selecting Articles to submit to, using a quality list and then submitting a high quality article is quality. Quality has nothing to do with  setting up a tier 2 or tier 3.

Right now Google is Not Indexing Most Article links from these engines.
    You said:

"One thing is for sure, GSA SER Links are no longer being indexed in Google. Thats a Fact.  Checks your links and you will see it for yourself."

Many GSA user refutes this allegation. Just look around, and check other topics. Most of the users write great feedbacks...
  • You are Confusing Indexing with how the software is running. The Software is stellar! Amazing. Runs perfect!

Google is now NOT indexing most of the article links created by GSA.

That is no reflection on GSA SER. Its Google not the software.

I PM'd You (email) and you did not respond I would Like to see some of the new links you created that have been indexed. You never responded?

• linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited May 2015
    Here are couple links that may help your rankings if some links arent indexing (MANUAL WORK) I just put your site where i put the place holder, Google should index these cause they are quality links. I have a lot more and a load of authority sites and edu gov

• @linkedseo,I have a similar list of few hundreds links myself that I use to boost my urls.

GSA SER is working very well, but I too have noticed smaller indexing rate lately.
  • I've been running into the same issue. I have a test site, my first trying to use GSA SER on along with GSA Captcha Breaker and GSA SEO Indexer - Google Webmaster Tools is showing less than 10 backlinks. I've literally got other sites that I've not even began working on, just installed Wordpress and Google Analytics on, and they're getting more traffic than the one and first site I tried using GSA on...
  • i dont have any issue. my links are getting indexed fine. I index only PR3+ (not that google cares about PR, but it shows to me these sites have been around and have some respectability), contextual, SEREngine Web2.0, FCS web 2.0. 80% get indexed within the rotation time specified (normally 14days)

It is getting tougher to move up positions, mostly because my sites are high competition keywords, but no issues with getting links indexed.
  • @navinb what indexing service are you using right now ?
  • indexification
  • edited June 2015
    It's not just you, one of my favorite indexing services is having major issues http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/seo-link-building/620136-instantlinkindexer-com-next-generation-link-indexing-service-immediate-results-27.html#post7964280

* I have no idea why but the link above isn't going to the post eventhough it should, when it redirects it takes it away.  But the post is #1197 just scroll down. 
  • me too no links indexed even my websites pages
    and i'm using an indexing service that was working top until last weeks

i also read from areputable indexing service owner that instant indexing is impossible for now

so i think the indexing game changed a lot
  • Senuke web 2.0 's are having a problem indexing, SER the only links i have indexing are blog comments, guestbooks, trackbacks and yyboard forums. 
  • google no longer displays PR, does not show everything that has indexed. If you check the indexing with GSA or Scrapebox will give you a percentage, but a lot of these unindexed if hand searches in the search if you are.

Quality is important and also google takes much longer to index especially if it is low quality, but again, indexes much more than it says it has.

So I do not check it indexed, only I find that the link exists. Eventually the link that says no indexed, will be indexed and shown, but it takes weeks.

Forget to check indexed, use several indexing services and create links at various levels, to have more links it to indexes faster, but google did not show everything that has indexed

It is part of his strategy of playing hide and seek with the SEO
  • @milan - a mix of instantlinkindexer and rapidindexeron scrapebox