Skip to content

Question About Paragraph Spinning to Use in GSA SER

Doesn't directly relate to GSA SER, but important nonetheless when I'm importing my content into GSA SER. I always manually spin on a sentence level, then use ChimpRewriter to globally replace words/phrases with my own personal chosen favorite variations which make sense regardless of the context.

I've read on here that paragraph spinning is a great way to go that extra mile and get over 100% unique rates, so I must be doing something wrong when I only get a 3% higher unique percentage using paragraph spinning than when I didn't paragraph spin according to ChimpRewriter. Also, for some reason the unique percentage is lower on the paragraph spun version than the non-paragraph spun version when I apply the global synonyms.

Is there some trick to paragraph spinning I'm missing? I created a massive test article where I wrote every single sentence within each paragraph 3 different ways and every single paragraph 3 different times. I have a lot more paragraphs than mentioned in this example, but as an example my article looks like this:

Paragraph 1A

Paragraph 1B

Paragraph 1C

Paragraph 2A

Paragraph 2B

Paragraph 2C

... and when I manually add spin syntax, it looks like:

{Paragraph 1A|Paragraph 1B|Paragraph 1C}

{Paragraph 2A|Paragraph 2B|Paragraph 2C}

Is that how you paragraph spin, or am I missing something simple which will boost my spin rates over 100% like I've heard is possible? Really appreciate help on this.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Maybe it's better if you use the following syntax...

~{paragraph1|

paragraph2|

paragraph3}

This ~ before the spin syntax is using all of the variations but in random order. It's a lot better to read and saves some extra work/memory.

• Nice, I'll give it a try.