Skip to content

Links not placed properly in articles

If there are plenty of keywords in article where GSA SER can place link it doesn't recognize those keywords but still adds new ones.

On the next image you can see the anchor text settings:

On the next image you can see the article:

On the next image you can see article manager settings:

And here are couple of images where you can see how is GSA SER placing links:

Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?
There are plenty of places to put the links but GSA SER still adds new text.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I think the stuff you mean is the 1-2 additional anchors it should insert randomly. It will really insert that and not try to locate a good position in the already present text. I have changed that now for the upcoming version.
  • edited October 2014
    Thank you Sven. I think that this will make GSA SER very useful for submitting articles because in this way articles will be in readable form. If it is possible please also make sure that all links placed in the article are counted for the total link number meaning that different types of links in the article will be placed according to the percentage of anchor text.
  • Have you implemented this in 9.12 version because I don't see any changes?
    yes I have updated things there. Please send me the project backup for testing/debugging.
  • Where should I send you the project backup?
    check pm.
    it was just a test/preview issue that is solved in next version. However on submission, it was working as expected.
  • It works in preview as it should but on submission it still behaves like it did before. GSA SER adds links on randomly added keywords even if there are plenty of places to choose from in the existing article text.
    I have sent you the project backup to debug Sven. Is there anything new on this topic?
    I have tried with couple of others projects and it behaves same.
    will try to debug this next week...though it worked fine when I debugged this on my project.
    fixed in next version.