Skip to content

Anyone interested - Google captcha solver?

I've been asking Sven for a while if he can add a function to allow us to manually enter proxies when requested for Google so that when a proxy is blocked/thwarted by their captcha prompt we can manually enter it into the software via a popup window and the proxy will be unblocked. Basically it makes it easier than opening up the connection in your browser with your proxy and entering the code there. Anyway Sven says it's a lot of work and would need to re-write a lot of the captcha function. I'd be interested in funding the development of such a plugin... If it's possible, but only one way to find out and that's to test it out. I don't have enough knowledge to do it myself, so just putting it out there to see if anyone would be interested? We could then release it to Sven/the community/give it away/whatever. A lot of this is based on guesswork so might not be accurate, but that's part of the fun and I'm willing to give it a go. Please PM me if you are interested!

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I wanted to experiment with this a week or two ago, but I forgot all about it. I have a couple of ideas to get it working as SER already is, but a little co-operation with Sven would probably make it much easier to make a standalone tool for this.

I've got some free time and I'll burn a couple of proxies right away to get started on this and see what I can do.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Interesting, will send you a PM when I get everything together. I don't know about the API. Someone sent me a PM saying that it would be easier to develop this as a standalone project away from GSA, presumably loading in the proxies and hitting Google with them until they get flagged and entering the captcha within the software. If @sven can send me information on any SDK etc it would be helpful :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm SER does not come with a SDK, just a script language but that doesn't allow intercepting search tasks either.
  • @spunko2010 actually a stand-alone proxy checker/fixer might be popular. I wonder how hard that would be to code in Ubot. I assume if you can get the captcha in the browser window in an automated way, then you can pass it to DBC etc?