Skip to content

LpM: 0.40. Please Help Me!!! : (

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve my LpM? Im tearing my hair out!!! It doesn't matter if I use a scraped list of URL's or use GSA to search for them it seems to take roughly the same amount of time. There aren't a lot of links being built and the ones that are seem to be junk nofollow despite my settings.

• I am using a VPS running Windows 2008 Server Edition with 3.5GHz and 2GB RAM
  • All I am running is GSA SER
  • 100 Threads with 30 semi-private proxies with 180s HTML timeout.

• Using Three Tiers
    • Tier 1: Articles, Wiki, Social Network, Social Bookmark, Video. (PR2+ 50OBL DoFollow)
      • At least 1 keyword must be visible on site

• Try to skip creating Nofollow links

• Avoid posting to sites with just IP and no domain

• Tier 2: Articles, Document Sharing, Social Network, Video, Wiki (PR3+ 75OBL DoFollow)

• Tier 3:  Articles, Document Sharing, Social Network, Video, Wiki  (PR0+ 100OBL DoFollow)

Note: The LpM is the same with or without active proxies so its not the proxies and I have just recently clicked try to stop creating no follow links and avoid posting to sites with just IP and no domain so that is not having a massive effect.

Comments

• You have too many filters enabled, lots of filters causes SER to use more CPU power and slows down the whole system, especially on VPS. Besides, if you are letting the SER scrape the google for targets to post on, then that's your major issue, buy a verified list from one of the sellers here.
  • Ah ok, thanks. Do you have any recommendations about filters? Also, is a verified list just generic links that boosts your LpM?