I'm looking for around 5 people to beta test the stand alone identify and sort in before final release.
Here's a screenshot:
- Ability to run multiple identify and sort-in campaigns simultaneously.
- Identify and sort in based on keywords in meta data, <title>, visible text, etc.
- Ability to monitor a folder in real time so as your external scraper is scraping (E.G. Scrapebox/Gscraper) PI will automatically read from the output file and identify and sort in the URLS.
- Easily export projects to .SL
- Identify custom platforms
I'm only looking for people that have the time to really test and provide feedback on bugs, improvements, etc. If you don't have the time, please don't apply.
If you're interested, please post in this thread and list what operating system you're able to test it on. Once I have 5 people picked out, I'll start a private chat with the 5 selected members and we can discuss improvements/bugs there and this thread will be closed.