Skip to content

download failed (Aborted) ?

I'm seeing a lot of these errors recently, they are happening on the live web sites, proxies are private and working, anyone have any idea what is this ? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You get that if the connection was aborted by SER itself. Can be because you stopped the projects or the download took too long to finish.
  • DonDon
    edited October 2014
    This is big problem for me too. Would changing the html timeout help this?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • I rebooted server, changed html timeout from 50 to 100, deleted URL cache but still I get this message download failed (aborted) What else can I try @sven
  • I use timeout 30 and works like a charm and speeds SER amazingly. Don't care much for download faild as these sites are slow and its not worth waiting for them
  • I think you may be running too many threads.
  • @deNiro72
    Yes same as you. Manually trying to load the URL most of them don't load. Will try a new site list.
  • Loading a new site list solved this issue.
  • I'm using lists from 1linklist and SERLists, most of the links which came back as download failed are guestbooks, as far as i noticed while monitoring the ser activity for few minutes, and when i attempt to load the failed sites they do work, loading time is fine as well and i have 120 timeout in ser, so i really don't understand where is the problem.
  • DonDon
    edited October 2014
    I found the issue. I was using loopline list which is corrupted. I changed to 1linklist and all is well again. Loopline currently has issues that he is trying to sort out. Avoid using it at the moment until it is fixed