Skip to content

Easy Way To Know If SER Is Using My Imported List of URLs or Not?

Hi, Guys:

I created a list with Scrapebox and imported it (I think?) into SER.  Is there a way to know for sure if it's using my list? I'm concerned it may be creating it's own list based on keywords.

Thanks.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You need to go into the project options and look at the search engine selection box where it says, "search engines to use". Right click there > check none. 

Now it won't scrape from the search engines, but only use your imported list. 
  • Thank you for your reply.  Nothing opens up when I right-click there.  
    Immediately beneath is the window that has all of the search engines (none are checked).
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Nothing opens up, you should be able to right click in that search engine selection window > check none. You will see it says 0/852 Checked. 

If you see that, you should be good to go. 

Also if you don't have your global site lists setup, you might want to uncheck the option  "use URLS from globa site lists if enabled". This way its not pulling URLS from your global site lists.

You can also right click on your project > show URLs > show remaining target URLS. That's the amount of imported URL's you have left.
  • xeroxiasxeroxias United States
  • Perfect.  Thanks, guys.