Skip to content

Is Penguin 3.0 will also effect GSA submitted URL?

Recently Penguin 3.0 was update came? i have some confusion, will this update also effect on those URL, which are submitted on GSA tool. If yes how much?
Can anyone solve my confusion?
Thanks in Advance 

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Yes, but I can help you recover from Penguin for $2500. Payment via Western Union only.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    =))
  • @spunko2010

Don't forget me as well...all my sites are wiped of the face of earth! Will you help me bad boy ?
  • Buy new domains and start again. Do stuff differently this time or test what works and what doesn't yourself. It'
    s the only way.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited October 2014
    Look at what IS ranking, after an update. That has *always, always,always* been the best way to figure out your next move.

Also look at what got penalized or dropped in rankings. Find correlations between those sites, and compare against your big ol' list of what IS ranking,

Then you isolate the different factors.

Then you test.

Testing is important, but test off of observation and data you gather yourself. Not blind guesses, or what someone on a forum or blog says. 90% of the dialogue on public forums is hyperbole and blind guesses.

And of course, 'Cutts and Google themselves feed that frenzy. As a rule, what they *say* about an update is what they want in a perfect world. In practice, its usually somewhere halfway.