Skip to content

➽➽➽ TEXTCAPTCHASOLVER.COM - Boost Your SER Linkbuilding with over 25% MORE LINKS!

Comments

• Yes, definitely boosting the number of links created. Great work :)
  • Hi,

I have tested the service and it is working really nice. Nice service from @innozemec

I will subscribe for his service soon.
  • I am interested in the trial

• A little review,

I really love this service, it's easy to implement, just a copy paste of the api in Gsa Ser.
    As always the dashboard of all innozemec products is nice and clean.

I use the 10 000 daily plan and i must say it's not enough for me ;) i reach daily limit very fast, i think i must upgrade cos it bring more backlinks to my project. Type of backlink i would never had without it.

Recommended.  
  • Easy to set up and it works as described.

A+++++ Seller :D
  • Just signed up for the trial, a breeze to set-up. Looks like a quality service. 

I do have one question though, I am having difficulty working out which engines/platforms use this type of captcha most. I found modules for the larger CMS's but I as the service is not routed through captcha breaker it's difficult to work out.

Anyone have any numbers?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    icarusVN

Awesome, I am glad you already like the service!

I don't have any info about what platforms use text captcha as I don't need such info for now.. Captcha Breaker is not necessary for text captcha solving at all, nor it will help you identify what platforms use text captcha, as CB handles image solving only.

All what you need is just enable the service in SER and whenever it encounters website with text captcha will pass it to my service for solving and you will get an extra backlink. Without using text captcha solving service it will simply be skipped
  • edited October 2014
    REVIEW

I have already mentioned how complex this tool is, inno has done a great job while creating it . I recommend this to anyone who is a SER user. I randomly looked at my logs and it answered almost all questions correctly ,Obviously this results in a higher LPM and increased rankings .
  • I want Trial

Looking forward to try your service, as I'm not happy with my current text captcha provider.

Thanks.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    ChilliSEO

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the Trial I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • I want Trial

So let the vpm up!
    LindaGrim

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join TextCaptchaSolver.com Now!
    I provide 1 Week Trial at the Starter plan!

Simply post "I want Trial" in the thread and patiently wait for a PM!
  • Is there any coupon or trial?
    CheapcaptchaCS

• I was lucky enough to be part of the beta test team for TextCaptchaSolver and was impressed by how easy it was to set up.

Once running I was amazed by how many text captchas were being ignored by SER / CB. It's a pity that text captchas aren't displayed within Captcha Breaker, then we'd all see just how many links we are missing if we don't use a text captcha solving service. This software displays all of the text captchas that it receives, together with the answer, and most of the time it's correct :)

If you don't currently use a text captcha solver then I'd highly recommend TextCaptchaSolver.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    I am very lucky to being a part of user here. Highly recommended service.

Also i am with Capthcatronix too :)

Keep it up
  • I have been using Textcaptchasolver for more than one month now & hitting the 10K limit everyday. I must say that this service is great for me because without the Textcaptchasolver I wouldn't be able to get the links which uses Tex Captchas. Textcaptchasolver solves question we can't even imagine or sometimes very hard to find on internet. I got increase in the links, they say that it would increase the links by 25% & I agree with them. When I see the stats I am very pleased with the results. Thanks for the great service.
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• I want a trial. I am using captchatronix and looking forward to add this.

Best regards
    edited November 2014
    vitaliy101

UPDATE

Enjoy

• I want Trial
    thanks!
    yourmind

Please check Your PMs for the Trial I sent you.

• I want Trial