Skip to content

captcha breaker crashing randomly

edited October 2014 in Bugs
I have tried your captcha breaker trial version and it's crashing constantly version 2.76  on a newlwy isntalled server 

It sometimes says error, and options to restart application and sometimes just restarts itself out of the blue.

using win server 2008x64 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    how can it restart itself?
  • meaning it closes and opens on win server 2008 maybe a forced error but I do seem to get to click restart application window ...
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Maybe you can screenshot the error? 
    edited October 2014
    @irimia1234 or should I say Mikey (CS developer)? 

Registered today, posted just this "crash" thread and almost imminently showing a screenshot of this on his stupid BHW thread. I mean common, I know you can do better than that. It's just too cheap even for you Mikey. Instead of putting so much work into your false propaganda and using a simple captcha type as a "proof", you should just start making your product better (maybe with own innovations this time). At least I code and do not hang around on other forums talking BS.
  • edited October 2014
    Ok... first before accusing me maybe you should get your facts straight. I am not a developer of a captcha product but I do talk with someone who is and it's making a captcha breaker from scratch 

I really needed a solution now but whatever.   

I do  have a real profile and if you took the time to search the email I registered you would have tied it up to a fb account maybe?  The ip with the fb account....oh come on....Who would do that if I am a thief. 

So keep your product I am not interested anymore...and yeah this just makes me more want to buy other products, and you will have competition soon , since there is already a product being developed with recaptcha features on it. If I wanted to steal why would I need to be posting on forums and doing propaganda? I could just take the trial and see what you are doing...looks like german is not the way to go ....back to russians.....at least they are nicer. Why would I need to report bugs on your own forum? What is the point instead of letting them unresolved. 
  • edited October 2014
    you are really getting paranoid on this , who will steal will steal without getting on forums and asking questions to you.....or maybe all users around here are working with Mike or whoever is your competitor.....
    And the only time I got to BHW was to sell my software that has nothing to do with CB or this domain since the programmers I know are php developers.

Also I do have a history of testing software and reporting bugs, bookmarking software, tracking software, proxy...and they all got improved 
    OK maybe I was wrong, but you have to admit it's very strange seeing someone posting a crash but without details nor a screenshot. This has nothing to do with stealing but false propaganda from CS the developer. He does that all the time to get a foot back into captcha business as almost any serious SEO guy knows it's CB to buy and not CS.
  • I didn't have time , and it's kind of annoying for me to take screenshots, upload them, since it's the same error shown here like 100 times . I searched the forums first , and figured I am not the only one with this errors,. Will post one, usually I talk directly with the developers. I do not care CB or CS or other type . All I care is getting my captchas solved.
  • the new update 2.77 fixed the error
  • edited October 2014
    crashing ... here is a screenshot

win server 2008 and I have a licensed gsa ser just now that I can't activate....

Also this error shows up all over the forum so how does this help you ....it's the same error for a bunch of reasons....
  • edited October 2014
    still no answer ? trial is expired and the problem unsolved.....great support btw for someone interested to buy, and who already bought one of your products,and that because you're paranoid for me stealing.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Confirmed here as well - facing problems with constant crashing.
    Tested on two different machines running
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Windows 7 Home Premium

It runs for 1-2 minutes, then restarts by itself. Eventually it completely stops and enables you to submit an error report.

Screenshots have been submitted to the development (Sven) - I simply continue this thread as there apparently seems to be a bug still.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    And here is a screenshot where the lastest gsa ser is used:

• MAGICALLY- have u been able to resolve your problem. 

I am having the same exact problem and I am in trial mode. This makes me not wanting to go ahead for the purchase of the full version until it is completely resolved. 
  • I am having this exact same problem too. I am running the trial version too. I made a thread about my error report.
  • jleong did you resolve the trial problem and end up buying the full version? I cannot buy the full version until this problem is resolved for me otherwise I will be wasting money.