Skip to content

Filter URLs Not Really Effective

Just wondering, why the PR and NoFollow Links filters are being in place since GSA SER is barely following them at all.

I understand if an omission is allowed here and there but having most results totally unrelated to filters is a bit ineffective. I'm mostly referring to PR filter. It's set up to root domain PR and I'm still getting a huge number of N/A or PR0 results.

Any thoughts, please?

Comments

• I'm getting exactly the same thing, any ideas?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I'll quote Sven from a previous post about this:

"PR not correct can have the following issue:

• proxy is banned and PR delivered by google is empty + option to skip unknown PR is not enabled
    • Links picked up as verified are from a very old submission (check date on webpage) done in the past or by another program or you didn't check the "Verify exact URL" option and the found URL is just matching the domain.

OBL not correct can have the following issue:

• Links picked up as verified are from a very old submission (check date on webpage) done in the past or by another program or you didn't check the "Verify exact URL" option and the found URL is just matching the domain.
    • Setting to only download XYZ MB is active and so the page is scanned for certain URLs at the top only."