Skip to content

Why All links are in Beginning of Article?

Why All links are in Beginning of Article now? All links are first senetence.

This has never happen before. No settings have been changed.

I have "just a link at random location".

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    And your article content is what? Could it be that the link is inserted at top because your anchor text is there (and only there)? In that case SER is not modifying the content itself but just making a link of one of the words already present.
  • edited October 2014
    No anchor text present in article.

I think there might be conflict with both settings I use.

I use "top anchor - url with" and "domain as anchor text"...both are set to 100%.

If I uncheck "top anchor - url with" links are removed from beginning and placed randomly.

Is this a bug? Or these 2 settings are no longer working together?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well if you use 100% for "top anchor - url" then it is of course placing a link there any time.
  • edited October 2014
    When I said "No anchor text present in article." I was answering your question "Could it be that the link is inserted at top because your anchor text is there (and only there)?". So no there is no anchor text in beginning article.

For article I have "just a link in random location" checked.

When I use "top anchor - url with" and "domain as anchor text"...both are set to 100% always links in articles are first thing in article. Random link location not working in this case.

If I uncheck "top anchor - url with" links are removed from beginning and placed randomly as should be.