Skip to content

9.04 text captchas

is there any updates in text captcha in 9.04 ? SER find normal text on site as "text captcha" and show window to solve it.. I can't use my own engine which worked great on older version..

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you give an example? 
  • Its hard to show because I have it in my own engine. I see in changelog there is new update on text captcha (spamvilla). When I uncheck spamvilla in options I still have problem.. Could you fix it in 9.05 ? Give user possibility to off spamvilla text catchas like in 9.03. (Like it not exist). I ll be very thankfully.
  • edited September 2014
    if you can't change it , do you have a setup version for 9.03 ? I will install it to another dir, and start only when I want to use my engine which give me this problem. (in fact I only use it and for now my all projects are stoped.. :( )
  • Sven, I run SER_old.exe - it's v9.00 and all works fine - in this version there isn't spamville text captcha, so must be something wrong with it in 9.04.
    do you use spamvilla at all? I could not reproduce any issue here really.
  • No i dont and i wont. I m on 9.00 and all is fine. In 9.04 you must added new rules for text captcha extraction and it extract things which is not captchas , its normal texts.
    try removing the file generic_fields.dat (or rename it) and restart. Maybe something in that was the thing that made a change?
  • Sven, yes generic_fields.dat caused it. When i delete this file all back to normal in my engine. What is it ?

it is trying to fill undefined variables on its own. You have to define the variable or SER will match against that file.
  • I see that SER gets text with word "Notice:", but this isn't text captcha, it's only normal text. Why since 9.04 this hapened ?
    I need more details sorry. Can't you paste details in pm?
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @Sven after update i see that SpamVilla text captcha is checked by default. If i haven't signed up for it, should i uncheck it, or how does that work at the moment?
    uncheck it yes...though i thought that was an extra everyone would use when having a spamvilla account.
  • sven could you tell me which LINE in generic_fields.dat is added in 9.04 version ?
    I m looking on it by notepad, maybe when I delete new lines from 9.04 , all should works like before this failed update.

thanks
    That file was added in 9.04 and was not present in old versions.