Skip to content

Weird Happening: Verified Count Decreasing Without Re Verification is Enable

Hi,

For Sometime i am observing that my verified links are not increasing beyond 300 -400 . If it gets increased , then after few hours i again see that it reduced. So i thought that may be links getting deleted .

Now when i manually verified the links i saw ,there are so many links still existed but it removed from verified count.

Can you tell me why?

Also i like to know is there any way to re verify the lost links so that if links exist ,then it appears it again in the verified count of the project?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

you can verify the lost once using the popup menu on the show verified urls dialog. There you can reimport the failed once.

Though if you think SER should verify something but didn't, then please sned me the project backup for a closer look.

• Hi,

Sven

Thanks for your reply , I have tried but every time i am getting out of memory error. Looks like ,i have to re verify lost by select 10-20 at a time.

Also i got back 100 links out of 400 links i verified .

Regards
    Shan
  • Sven,

Hi Sven can you check why link getting lost even after link is present .I am able to recover 1000+ lost link after i applied your method.

Also Out of Memory is also a big issue , When i imported all url and run re verify , it continues showing me out of memory error , Memory crossing 2.5 Gb .

Regards
    Shan
    wow a lot indeed. Do you have a hughe URL list in project data?
  • No only 700 URL
    and you run with how many threads?
  • I am running campaign with 500 - 700 thread using public proxies for scraping and 70 Private proxies for posting and verifiation
    ok that whole setup sounds like a lot memory being used on proxies and urls loaded for each thread to do the reverify. The 700 urls are loaded for each re-verify thread.
  • So can you please let me know how to do re verifiation without causing out of memory error
  • Sven

It is getting difficult to re verify  , For every project memory crossing over 2 GB . Can you please on this?
    next version should use way less memory here. Please report back.
  • Sven

Hi Sven , Thanks for solving the issue, Now memory did not cross beyond 100 MB ..

Regards
    Shan