Skip to content

Need Help!!! Threads Setting is NOT Working.

Hi

I just move from VPS to my Dedicated Server.  It has 4core8TH, 32G RAM, and 1Gbps network.  I have 10 shared and 5 private proxies.

Before moving, I backup everything on my VPS, and I just restore everything on my dedicated server.  I have 12 projects.  I only use GSA to post, NO scraping.  

When I first time to run GSA, I set my threads to 150, and GSA is working normally at the first approximately 2 minutes, then the threads decrease to 5-12.  I tried to lower down the threads to 75, but it is the same.   Every time, I close my GSA and reopen it, it is working normally at the beginning, then NOT working properly later.

BTW I bought my service from Solidseovps.  

Can anyone help me with that?   Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my english, it is my second language.  

Evan 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what happens in log if the threads go down?
  • There are a lot of message said "download failed (Return: -, SockError: Valid name, no data record of requested type" , I tested all my proxies using GSA, all working. 
    so it's about email verification?
  • Actually I just post to blog  and img comment, guestbook, trackback etc.   I did run other 2 projects with verification, but NOT email verification.   When I do posting, the threads go down.  1 thread/project.

sorry would need to see it live or at least a proper log with a note on it when you saw the threads going down.
  • ok Sven, I just opened a ticket to ask them to rebuild my server. I will test it again, and if the same thing happened, I will record a video and send it to you with its log.
  • edited September 2014
    @Sven

Solidseovps just rebuilt my dedicated server.  I tested GSA and CB, and find it has the same problem.  The following are log info.

• Proxies are all working.  I tested them using GSA.   Solidseovps offered windows 2008 at the first time, and I asked them to rebuild with windows 2012.  The problems remains.  

Please help me that.  Thanks in advance.
    please use pastebin.com next time for logs before spamming this forum with links.
    all urls i see is wordpress and blogspot...not really a good list you have here.
  • edited September 2014
    @Sven‌ Sorry about the log. I scrape the links using the footprints in GSA, then import them to GSA to identify. This stuff finished a month ago. When I am going to post "blog and IMG comment, guestbook, and track back", I just extract those file from "identification folder", and put them together. It was running properly on VPS, but It happened when upgrade to the dedicates server. For the Urls you are talking about, I know it is not good quality at my first scraping just using footprints. But you think that's matter causing threads go down?
    yes, because *.wordpress.com is seen as one page and this means that just one thread is used to submit to all of the wordpress.com sites at once.
  • @Sven

Thanks for your help.  I think I know what happened.