Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker current version VS Captcha Sniper 4.7

I'm interested in purchasing GSA Captcha Breaker license and I was wondering whether it is worth paying for it if I have a license for Captcha Sniper.

Captcha Sniper current version is 4.7 and is great compared to past versions (they suck bit time)... However, I don't own a license for GSA Captcha Breaker and therefore, I can't make a genuine comparison.

For those of you who own a license to these two tools, can you compare them? GSA Captcha Breaker VS Captcha Sniper?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Oh they still update? I bet they added a bunch of new captcha types. Or well "copied" them from Captcha Breaker is the better word here. Do they add anything new instead of just copying CB? I would be interested int hat as well...
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    @miami

Buy Captcha Breaker ;)
  • Buy CB, I also had CS, I send first try to CB and second to CS, this works for me.
  • miami

when did they update?
    you are better off with Captcha Breaker!
  • hi there!

Thanks for your replies guys. They had recently upgraded their software. Like I said earlier, I know it sucked bit time with their earlier versions, this one drastically changed a lot... I wanted to hear your suggestions about it.

Miami - YV
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited September 2014
    sounds like propaganda again...so what changed? Does it no longer crash?
  • edited September 2014
    Sorry, no propaganda and my apology if I sounded like it, but that's my experience as a license owner. That's the biggest change it had, no crashing.
    But I know in the long wrong, I'm better off with GSA Captcha Breaker. I was seeking for the latest coupon available to purchase it :)

Thanks for your replies Sven
    Miami - YV
  • well if you using SER nothing comes even close to CB, they work hand in hand together, super fast
    i still having CS license and the owner of CS is a nice and helpfull great guy, its just that Sven is a way better coder and from the pure program script CB is way ahead of it.

Basically those GSA guys are soo good in improving and fixing and adding features to their scripts upon request that you can almost blindly buy anthing they release. 

• I couldn't agree anymore with you. 

The regime adopted by this company, its commitment to quality, support  and satisfaction exceed by far any other software company out there in this market.