Skip to content

Tools To Scrape & Build

What are you guys using to find and then generate spun content for your ser campaigns?

I am using KM to scrape and then bulk spin it with KM also.  I am afraid i am overusing the content its finding and my site will get penalised for re-suing the same material over and over.

Comments

• mikelmmikelm Sofia, Bulgaria
    try seo content machine (try the free demo), it's better at scraping than anything else. for spinning, use spinrewriter, you can get a yearly subscription for around $60.
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    edited September 2014
    I have used earlier KM but since a long time I am using seo content machine it has a bit more features you can scrape fro places you define but also has builded in a lot of predefined ones targets to scrape from. For spinner go for word ai its the best one I know
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    I swear by WickedArticle Creator personally.
  • I use SCM, ACW and WAC

Of all of them ACW has been my go-to tool because it just works and the content it produced even only spinning at a sentence level was always very readable and more or less made sense - I even use it for a lot of T1 stuff.

However I will say some of the new changes made to SCM look interesting and I've only been using WAC for a week or two, but I like what I've seen so far.

• i just bought wac but cant export spun article to gsa seems  there is problem with the ID generated and gsa