Skip to content

Death by Captcha with GSA - Less than 30% accuracy

I ran a test, I know GSA doesn't like them, but I still use that captcha solving program that isn't welcome here, it shows you what Death by catpcha workers type for captchas.    I watched this for an hour and have found they get it right less than 30% of the time with random captchas from GSA.  

This video is what I sent to them it shows it, sometimes workers at death by catpcha even type in their moods to captchas, they type in "Sad" or "happy" Or sometimes random words like test.    I find this service to be the absolute worst in captcha solving.

What do you guys use?   I can't afford to have a less than 30% success rate for anything I'm paying for. 

( They got one more right than I gave them credit for in the video)

Comments

• edited September 2014
    I want one that works well with GSA Captcha breaker I plan on purchasing that because I'm not satisfied at all with the success rate of the captcha program not welcomed here either :) 

And oh yes, can't help but saying, hell of a job with GSA Search Engine ranker, I always go away for a few months and then come back, and find it to still be alive and still being updated frequently.   You guys do a hell of a job!
  • Yes, I have noticed this also when looking at the captchas running through GSA Breaker, when you look at the actual responses they are giving you, you will be shocked, especially on recapctha.

Im positive they are running some sort of OCR and billing as if human solvers.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I think if you have it setup in SER, SER will send a wrong answer back to them and you should not get charged for it.
  • the best thing is to send it to SER as CB wont get correct recaptchas from SER most of the time., @Sven i think am i saying it right?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    CB has really just a 12% success rate on regular recaptchas. It's best if you skip CB and send it directly to the second captcha solver.
  • @Sven
    how can we do this?
    can you add more than 2nd captcha solver from SER?
    GSA SER limits only until 2 captcha service in the project data option..
    can you add 2 more?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    On my to-do list
  • I'm going to buy GSA captcha breaker, you're right, CB doesn't have that great of a success rate.

I tried the one called antigate, I like it so far.  Still need to get GSA Captcha breaker for the primary though. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2014
    F0l2saken  - CB = Captcha Breaker 
  • @s4nt0s I read it wrong, I thought he was talking about CS, I get very low success rates with it, I want to buy CB.  
  • Hi F0l2saken, 

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience that you've faced with our service, this certainly looks like an isolated issue and I would like to further investigate about it. 

Please PM me your username so I can double check your account and compensate you accordingly. If any of you guys is having an issue like this, don't hesitate to contact me. 

If you need a hand with anything else, please let me know. 

Best Regards, 
  • F0l2saken  nice find btw u can send recapcha to us solving time will be less then greater accuracy at fixed monthly plan :)
  • edited September 2014
    Wait I wanted to correct something I said, Antigate is nothing compared to death by captcha.   I used deathbycaptcha for 2 years, and even if it was the wrong answer I always got some response.  Today after using antigate for a few days, I started getting this message from GSA and all my links failed instantly

• It's not an isolated incident on death by captcha either, I Just bought GSA captcha breaker, the results I get on recpatchas fr deathbycaptha aren't even close.   It's almost as if they are using an OCR to solve recaptcha, because the results one word is close adn then the other is a completely different word that doesn't even exist on the page. 

Antigate isn't available all the time apparently, so i have to figure a good backup to CB
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    DBC is waste of money for GSA SER, I am using them only for tools like FCS account creator etc.
    With GSA SER backlinks dissapears too fast to lose the money on paid captchas in my opinion.