Skip to content

Check the Majestic Trust flow/Citation Flow ratio before submitting links to index service

I do this manually by copying the verified list into a txt file then uploading it to majestic seo and then only take sites with a high ratio to indexification... but it'd be SWEET if this was automated.

Comments

• You would need majestic API access for that, and that starts at £250 a month. If you don't want to do it manually then a VA would be much cheaper.
  • I was also thinking about this option... what cherub says is really a problem but also a good option to have if you got deep pockets hahha...

I think the ability for GSA to scrape only sites with HIGH PA/DA would be great to have!
  • I think very few people care about PA/DA nowadays. PR, even if not updated regurlarly, is generally a good indication of the quality of a site from which to get a backlink.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited September 2014
    I know it doesn't solve the problem and still involves some manual work, but would it not be easier / better to filter your list with majestic before you use it to build links with, rather than after?