Skip to content

PBN QUESTION

I have a question about starting a private blog network, 

I currently have 4 sites that are MA-50-60 and PR 2-6

my question is, should i just make them into wordpress blog sites and every time i want to post a link i make a new blog post? should i make it display the most recent 10 blogs on the homepage? Also what is the best template to use for a pb blog? Much appreciated for all who answer!!

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Wordpress will work, ideally you want to show the whole post on the homepage and show a different number of posts on each blog (some with links, some with not, random number of links etc).

Make it look random, any theme that shows the whole posts on homepage will do. There's thousands to choose from, you can even edit the theme to do that yourself.
  • What gooner said is true, you need to keep the footprint to a minimum. Use fakenamegenerator on the whois, use different registrars, hosts, themes, plugins etc. It can become crazy but organizing it in a spreadsheet always works.
  • easypeasyeasypeasy easypeasy.rocks
    4 blogs ? that will give a really large footprint =)
  • For only 4 sites I would not worry too much, all good info above, if you are going to expand I would rec something like "spyderspanker"

Good luck!
    haha, there's really some shitty service for everything. you don't need to spend $39 for something you could copy&paste to your .htaccess in seconds =)
    And if you don't know htaccess you could use "link privacy" free plugin to do the same job.
  • Keep in mind even though you block these types of crawlers, it doesn't always solve problem.

Some crawlers don't respect those rules.
    ^^ Yea that's true, the safest option is .htaccess and robots.txt i think.
    .htaccess is server based, it gives a fuck about what the crawler respects or doesn't respect.

• .htaccess and robots.txt combination for me, with the .htaccess alowing certain bots access to the robots file so that they can be instructed to remove my data from their D/B.