Skip to content

Continuous Email Error?

edited September 2014 in Need Help
Guys I just want to ask what is happening on my SER? I didn't used SER for almost 3 months, and this is just the first time I got this error continuously.

Check this: image

Can someone suggest or help me what to do? Thanks! :)

And I'm having a low verification because of this.

Comments

• @sven, @ron, @S4nt0s any suggestion guys? THANKS!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @iSagani - I don't think anything has changed, other than Sven now showing the message. Multi-threaded applications running at high speeds will once in a while fumble the login. It isn't a big deal. It goes right in 900 seconds later and gets the mail. You are not losing links. This happens to everybody, me included.
  • @ron Thanks for the answer bro, but as I remember 3 months ago before I left GSA SER, I wasn't getting too much of this message and I can manage to have huge amount of verified links. Now it's decreasing, is there any possible way I can solve this? I don't know what updates has been made, so I'm clueless. :) Thanks!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Yeah, each version reacts a little differently. I have had ups and downs in verified as well, and it is always when I change versions and upgrade, lol.
  • @ron Yea I notice that lol and I was like what the hell happened? I just rest for 3 months and this?! DEYM! Anyway in the settings/options area is there a possible configuration where I can recover the amount of VL I make per day? Thanks!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I am not 100% sure what you mean, but I don't think so. I have reached a point where I just roll with the updates, and I tend to stick with one version if it works well. That way I spend less time complaining about link production. It keeps me sane.
  • @ron thanks for the answer bro, so can I ask what update best works for you?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    My all time favorite was v8.59 as I was easily getting 200k verified per day. Nothing since has come close. I am on the latest version now.
  • I think that version was also my best version, but you are on the latest version now? But I think it is necessary to update SER no matter we like it or not.