Skip to content

New here just now....

Quote Originally Posted by AJMBH View Post
hey I cannot PM yet on bhw as I have not generated any posts.

Never really felt necessary to give bhw forum of experts my input before..... purely because I was new I guess..... I'm now three years in to IM (no I never give up) despite all the scare stories on there lol...

So, I'm going to grip this software (i.e - GSA SER)

From what I've read it would seem most are banging the software on VPS's with providers like "SOLID" etc, I'm just me with a still very limited budget so I don't want to mess up like I got burned in the past....

be cool if s4nt0s on BHW or anyone else from GSA had the chance to post a quick answer here please or PM me.

Is there a coupon code for Solid going around? does anyone in hear know?

Could do with everyone's thoughts/suggestions before I go ahead......I will be getting VPS as that seems to make sense, also proxies + captha services and also obviously the GSA SER (one license initially) I know there is obviously a wealth of awesome information on here, it has been my intention to storm this forum for a while but heald off until I was sure I was going for GSA. With this in mind can people bang links to what they are referring to in there replies. I guess if I have posted in the wrong place I will get my ass spanked for this (apologies in advance if there's a dedicated newbie section) I just thought I need help here - you know?? Just to get up and running asap....

Wow I'm taking the step up finally. Peace!

p.s I got this reply on bhw via bhw user:s4nt0s....

You can PM them on the GSA forum and see if they have any good offers for you: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussio...ine-servers/p1

they will also be offering an awesome proxy service coming soon you can talk to them about

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or on the GSA forum. There are a lot of threads about proxy providers, VPS, etc on the forum.

Comments