Skip to content

Anybody using new spamvilla ?

I got an email from them that there is very big improvements in everything. Solving like 1000+ captcha types and recaptcha up to 90%

Is this again some marketing bullshit or really good one ?

Comments

• @botman hit me on skype and i can provide you trial see your self :)

we dont claim false accuracy like some others :P

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I also got your mail Spamvilla, I see alot results with not correct answers in cb gets marked/counted as correct, for example from your screens:  writed "hailyme this" - OCR answer= hailyme tllis ; writed "erables Inspiration" - OCR answer: eriles inspiration ; How you could explane this? Any value from those answers?
  • jakubsas  search a bit and also u can experiment any of recaptcha page typo works fine one letter here and there dont make a difference in recaptcha system u can seen old answers by sven and senior member's also they replied and experience same as well i hope it will clear your doubts

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I tryed this recaptcha & it not bypass with any bad letter http://prntscr.com/4kwdq0
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Spamvilla, sent you a message on Skype.
  • jakubsas  lol this is not recaptcha bro search google for recaptcha demo and u can see which image we solve , we solve more then those 1k+ more btw

Regards
    Kelvin
  • why you couldn't solve this type, it has only one word? 
  • Brandon  thanks a lot for your suport

Sven and me working to get this updated on CB and SER after that u can solve around 1k captcha and by late tonight i will add more captcha and update the thread with details about them 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @jakubsas Spamvilla solves recaptcha. You should also have CB. CB solves almost every type of captcha except Recaptcha.
  • Brandon we changed a lot too we are universal ocr now solving around 1k+ captcha and will add more and more on daily basis there just stay tuned for next update

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Are you giving out trials?  I was your client before - would like to try before I join again.
  • newbieseo  for trial the route is still same please contact me via skype it is kelvinthechamp thanks

Regards
    Kelvin