Skip to content

Running GA but no submitted or verified sites happening :(

Firstly I would like to say that this software is very interesting and I am constantly learning more and more on how to use this. It really looks great. I tried doing my first campaign, when I selected Forum, Social Network, Social Bookmark and Web 2.0, I started the campaign and even though it appears that the campaign is running, there are no submissions being made. Please see picture below.... this is what I am seeing.

http://postimg.org/image/9s284o4sj/

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    post some logs instead.
  • Here is the complete log. GSA is still running as I am posting this. Still no submissions.

http://pastebin.com/xzMN7UNr

something is damaged on your end...all I see is...000/000 [Page END]

That means that the download propably was always wrong. Do you use proxies? Also make sure the software is not blocked by a firewall or anti virus.

• I have no firewalls running and the Windows firewall is disabled. I don't have anti-virus either. I was actually prompted with a GSA update a few minutes ago and updated. Yes I am using proxies but they appear to be "green" which I assume they are active and working?
    well green means they are enabled....you have to test them ...especially if they are public proxies.
  • Ok, I will check the proxies and then update this thread.
  • I did a test on a VPN and it did appear to show better results. I do see more submissions and verifications but I noticed something, or maybe that is just the way it is. The "submissions" number seems to get lower. For example I will see that there were 114 submissions then an hour later it will show 78. Is this because 38 submissions were rejected?
    Thats normal as submissions get removed if they can not be verified for a longer time.
  • Ok cool thanks. That makes sense, I understand now. I will continue to practice and get familiar with it more. For this topic, I will end it and open a new one if I have questions so that more people can learn about this great tool. Cheers.