Skip to content

Keywords in URL Redirect PRO

i kinda believe the question is obsolete when Sven releases a new product, but just to double check cause i didnt find anything in the docs, it supports spintags there?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    oh, no sorry just seperated by comma right now. Will support spintax on next update.
  • oki doki, playing around with it, right now, totally sweet stuff that progi,
    can you also add that the after i did the submissions it saves the urls to one file automatically,
    reason is, that my GSA Indexer sometimes crashes when it gets a huge load of files, and then all the urls would be lost if i dont have them saved somewhere ...

i figured that on 
    R0 (off) it created 220 301 redirects and on 
    R1 its well over 44.000 if that amount gets transfered to indexer after it has been finished it will crash again LOL,
    so might be a good idea to transfer it to indexer in smaller chunks like SER does

anyhow great little tool, i always thought that indexer submitts to the 301 redirects anyways, but this tool is more complex with the tiered option

yes i agree...will add the smaller chucks on next release.

1.05 has spin support added now (just put it live).

• sweet thx, 
    and just to release  some more brain farts ....
    - was missing the link to the change log, however same applies to GSA Indexer :D
    - Filter by Link Type doesnt remember settings (saying when i click again its off, and again, ALL are turned on not only the ones i selected before)

• edited September 2014

@sven

will you be able to add this ability to the add multiple url fields- so I can use the same format I use in SER.

The /#{keyword} after the url - Thanks

h ttp://www .sitenam.com/#{keyword}

• thought about that too, but then most of them are not keyword related however if possible it still would be a nice add on, so far what i missing a lot is the module to harvest deep links within a url,
    SER has it, i think it should be easier for Sven in implement that into URLRedirect cause the Module is programmed already
    next version will have it all ;)
  • I think the "Send certain types" option on the congifure indexers page isn't remembering/storing the settings.

(Might be wrong. but appears that way) might need to take a look ;)

• i hate to say that but 1.06 is buggy,

R2 does same as R0, not a single link more,
    i also figured in the bottom right corner the Q counter doesnt really work

• ahh wai no it works, its just makes a looooooong break after the first batch .... before i process the other ones, makes sense ... just looked like that for long time

Send certain types << will remember the types on next release.

Q: whats not working here? It should reflect the number of urls in the "multiple URLs" window.

• @Sven
    Bought GSA URL Redirect 5 Min before and my first question:

Do you plan to integrate this into GSA SER… e.g. the Indexing tab now. That i can choose to send DoFollow or PR-Links to GSA URL redirect 

I am looking for an automatism to send URLs and keywords to your new Tool

Thanks Marc
    there is no automatism right now other than using the "Multible URLs" window.
  • Hi is it possible to i believe to set up a chain where you have parameters like .. single url -> create high pr 301 redirects -> from that list of urls create 302 redirects to those 301's..etc

also is their a feature where i can create redirects of a certain PR like pr2+

thanks

no PR filter for now. I might have to add that. But the other thing is done using the "Recursive Mode".
  • Yep add a PR filter, most important thing missing for me.
  • edited September 2014

@sven Cant get it to recognize keywords that I type in the keyword field. Also, they do not show up in redirect url that it creates. Also it keeps losing the keyword I type. Is it a bug or because I'm testing with the demo?

• @Mike

- not all 301 redirect sites support keywords
    - naturally the way 301 redirects / url shorteners work its that every name can be there only once, so when you had the keyword CNNLies already once it cant be the same thing again, hence it must be something like CNNLies4668784
    - i also doubt a PR filter makes any sense, its a redirect, i doubt that by design redirects can gather any pagerank at all.

PR filter was added in last version

Today I added the ability to import your own list of URL shortener sites. This works as the program does not rely on certain engines as in SER but tries to analyze a site's content.

I also added a lot more sites for 1.08...

• Thank you for this new tool Sven 

I think it goes, when I add multiple URLs, although I add "keywords" in the field you do not apply. Add Keys is for when adding a single URL. 

It could do I add a spin to Keys (if you can) but that applies to the entire list of Urls that have risen from "multiple urls". 

I find it difficult to add text to the end of each URL. I import a project list with Web 2 for example, articles etc. .. and you are all the same item, share the same Keys, so it can be very interesting. 

all other works are fine, the only thing I would add is filter types redirected recursive mode, so we can make 301 + tier 1 and tier 2 other 301 + 302 + .... 

Initially I am more interested in being able to put a spin on Keys and applies to all the remaining list.

sorry it's a bit hard to understand what you mean.

You can add spin syntax to a URL/keyword.