Skip to content

Blacklist specific site from being posted to?

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
edited August 2014 in Feature Requests
Some wrong'un keeps reporting my site to my host (it's actually a double 301 so they are manually checking it!), it's some Dutch Wiki and I want to block that specific *domain.com from being posted to. Is it possible? I don't want to disable all Wikis...

Comments

• 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited August 2014
    You want to go to Options, Then look for the "Filter" Icon in the panel on the left.

Click import, and you can import a custom list of sites/domains to blacklist.

So you'll want to save all the sites you want to block to a textfile first (1 url to a line).
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited August 2014
    Ok, thanks... Didnt think of that :)

It would be easier if @sven can consider instead of copying from memory + copying from .txt file, to add A URL(s) manually in a dialog box, for this option? Although I think I'm the only one who has asked for it, so maybe not :D
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    spunko2010 sorry I didn't quit understand, what exactly do you have in mind?
    edited August 2014
    @Sven well just an easier way to do it that 1linklist explains. So an extra button like "Blacklist URL" then type in list of URLs here to never post to. Or domains (wildcard etc).

I want to basically tell all my projects to never post to XXXXX.com . I know that this method above does that, but I think it would be better to have specific feature not just this 'hack' or workaround.
    So you want to input more than one URL at a time? Because if you enter http://www.domain.com it will work as you want.
  • edited August 2014
    I think what spunko wants is a text file so we can edit the list outside of ser.
    Yes it's a bit of bother adding it to text file then importing text file...
    feel free to use a macro here.