Skip to content

Ultimate Niche Finder VS Keyword Scout VS Long Tail Pro ?

Hi ,

I'm shopping for a new keyword research tool. I have Niche Finder and it's not that good.

Anyone tried Ultimate Niche Finder , Keyword Scout , Long Tail Pro or even Market Samurai ?

Which one is your favorite ?

Comments

• MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    edited August 2014
    I own long tail pro .. It's ok .. Not great but ok ... I actually prefer Traffic Travis has lots of built in tools for doing research and it's free! And runs alot smoother than long tail pro
  • BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    edited August 2014
    I use TermExplorer - http://www.termexplorer.com - I've found that the combination of the keyword researcher and the keyword/competition analysis are handy.
  • Thanks for your suggestions. Anyone used UNF ?
  • I have market samurai. also tried another tool months back, think it's long tail pro, can't remember though. and also has checked for lots of reviews on different keyword research tools. Market samurai was the final decision, and I'm not regret that. works well for me.
    it has been several months, so my reason as I can remember:
    1. when comes to keyword research tool, im avoiding monthly subs as possible as i can.
    2. MS has the key-data i need, though it provides way too much datas, makes the UI mess and some of them are really unnecessary/useless(IMO), but that's the only tool(with one time purchase fee) provides all numbers I need. some tools doesn't even have a "Google index count" for the keywords u r looking for, gonna be kidding.
    3. they got fast email reply.
    As far as I know market samurai pulls data from Bing NOT Google.. I might be wrong but seem to remember reading it some time back as there was a big fuss and noise about it changing to Bing
  • MS uses google .. you can add adwords accounts
    Just doubled checked (to confirm for myself) it does use Bing data for some queries by the looks of it http://www.noblesamurai.com/blog/technical-updates/were-back-2888/ scroll down to common questions
  • Thanks everybody for the info. No body got info about Ultimate Niche Finder ?
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    I have been happy with keyword canine

• @steelbone

Thanks for the suggestion. Keyword Canine has some great features but it's pretty expensive.

BuySERLists

I really like Term Explorer it's fast , too much info about everything and it's free!. Thanks for the head up.
  • dcndcn
    edited August 2014
    I have UNF. Is great. Won't be dissapointed. Is updating frequently. Check the videos first too see how it works.