Skip to content

This stresses me, it makes no sense

edited August 2014 in Need Help
I set a project to have platforms based on the highest volume of verifications and highest percentage of verified (from the show stats list 1 v list 2 section)

In stats terms this has over 200K verified links.

My site lists have > 6,000,000 verified links.

When running a project to get 1000 verified links, its a piece of cake, a couple of hours and done - every time.
When running a project to get 5000 verified links the VpM is 80 for the first couple of hours then drops riiiiigghhhtt down to 3 and never gets higher. So in real terms a 5000 verified link project will race up to around 2300 and then crawl along at almost nothing for days.

There are no limits on submission rates, and its set to submit to almost anything - no filters for PR, follow, IP sites excluded, no keywords in url/domain filter....

What the hell.... why cant it just race to 5000 given there are hundreds of thousands of urls locally stored - as well as when scraping is involved (both approaches have the same sort of race - crawl behaviour)

I pick sites with average of 70% success rate, and tens of thousands of submissions / verifications so maximise the dataset, yet here I am looking at for example submission = 6363, verification = 224

Are the list comparison stats BS?, I notice there are some where the verification figure is higher than the submission figure on smaller numbers yet there is still a positive percentage attached to it.

Comments

• i hear dat noise.

dunno wat makes the bot do that.

If i specifically take a chunk of such a list and import the urls from clipboard, it'll post fine. y u so confused, GSR bot, y?
  • I have the same situation and solution to this I found is to duplicate a project , everytime I got about 2K verified everything slowing down a lot and it`s impossible to get more (contextuals) in such project, once I duplicate project (even I use same email address) I got another 2K verified after 24 hour, I am doing it untill I register everuwhere in same email address, then duplicate project once again and put new email address and doign the same over and over untill I reach satisfy amount of verifieds. It`s annoying but I just don`t want to waste a time anymore, nothing was helped me, I have used 20 email addresses in the project, run only one project, decrease threads, inrease threads, nothing helped me, only duplicate project and start again that way I can easily get amount of verified I want.
  • Man that sounds painful appending temporary project verified links to make a main one, why does it *always* race to around 2300 ish and just slow right the hell down...

Have had this with > 20 different projects for months now.
  • Remove the duplicates from your verified lists. Do you ever clean your list? Paste your log here when it's got a low VPM.
  • I usually do a "cleanup", but decided to do remove by duplicate domain now, huge amount came out - I think that might help massively, ta Mr RuFF
  • Ah yes that was probably it, were you getting lost of 'already parsed' messages?
  • Yups ;), a LOT !
  • Don't use the clean up feature, just remove dupes. Clean up takes away good sites by accident, apparently.
  • What program do you use for duplicate removal?
  • SER, has remove dupes from the advanced tools menu