Skip to content

FCSNetwork vs SERPengines

Hi!

I am planning to get a service to create Web 2.0s. I like the concept of SERPEngines, but it looks it having some problems lately.

Should I get FCSNetwork to create the posts and GSA SER to create links to it? Any success with this approach!

Thanks

Comments

• I think my tier1 with fcs ... and tier 2 and 3 gsa. and it's going fantastically.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    My team tend to use Rankwyz but have been testing FCS too. So far so good, i would recommend it.
    In terms of rankings it works very well.
  • serengines is by far the best,its just that alot of people don't know/don't want to learn how to adjust their settings thus they start complaining its not working,but it works, i guarantee you,its the best web 2.0 service out there.
  • edited August 2014
    young_gooner no it is not
    did you ever try rankwyz or FCS??
    Since you commented as "best out of there", i assume you already tried every single web2.0 service out there.

I can tell FCS is way better than rankwyz. Serengines olso okey. The best advantage is integrated within SER.

But i strongly advise going for FCS since htye support over 150+ platforms, their account creator works around %50 of them, posting success rate is better than rankwyz but most important part, it seems their blog stick rate is higher. I know that also depends on quality of content but still..
  • edited August 2014
    Deleted...
  • edited August 2014
    Deleted...
  • edited August 2014
    Deleted...
  • edited August 2014
    @zero was it enjoyable for you that your thread deleted?

I wrote a simple and helpful comment. I am not selling anything, i am not offering any service.
    I am just a guy who used all 3 of them and made a small compare.

Sorry i got you so pissed that you need to pollute another thread.
  • edited August 2014
    Deleted...
  • edited August 2014
    Deleted...
  • i don't use any of these . But having read lots of similar threads on several forums , the comman perception is :
    fcs > rankwyz(or  xyz etc) > serengine
  • edited August 2014
    Deleted...
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I have seen the same conclusions as @DonCorleone.

I started using Rankwyz first so i stuck with that, but recent problems with it (like bad result with account creator) have made FCS look like a better alternative.
  • I for one am a happy customer of fcs and i personally recommend it ...works like a charm but make sure to build your network like a ms or it wont stick.
  • @svabb2000, what do you mean by "like a ms"?

Thanks!
  • when i say ms i mean moneysite ....so the main ideea is to make you blogs look 100% legit....that way you will have them for ages and with eatch passing day the blog will get more authority and stuff like that.

Hope it helps.

Btw almost forgot to mention that fcs know about linkwheel and pyramid aswell ...very easy and usefull stuff. :)