Skip to content

access to junk/spam folder for mail verification

In hotmail, I know how to create a filter that prevents new mails to junk folder. But in order to create filter,The accounts must be phone verified which is not easy for mass mail using.

So I think an option that will allow reading junk mails from hotmail. Senuke has that features long ago.Please add this features

Thanks

Comments

• Instead of asking for Sven to code a completely new feature, get yourself some Mail.ru accounts from @BanditIM's site.

I sent you 50, check your PM.
  • Thanks for the mail but I already know abut mail.ru . The problem in this mai is that some site disabled registration from mail.ru mail address/. So using this service will make the success low
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @pepdeal - Actually people have done tests and it shows the highest success rate right next to Yahoo. Our moderator @s4nt0s shows his results here as proof:

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2014
    @BanditIM - Update: I haven't ran these in a few days but here's where it left off:

You can see results are still very close between MailRU and Yahoo:

You can see some of the Yahoo's has less submitted so they might have gone through the verify process before the MailRU's before I stopped it which could be why there is a small discrepancy between the two. Either way, they both seem to perform very similar in my tests so far.

• edited August 2014
    But in order to create filter,The accounts must be phone verified which is not easy for mass mail using.  => Is this true??? I use account creator+ and as I know, it sets every email to go to inbox. How does it do so if there is phone verification?
  • yes. it is true. to check this, login to hotmail account manually which is previously created and used by gsa. Now go to junk folder and see the email. if there is no email, then you have a filter and if there are mails,your filter did not work

plz tell me after u checked