Skip to content

Import account data not working

I have tried to import account data, I have used every option available and searched for the answer on the forum, I see in the changelog that "this issue was fixed but I keep getting the "No account data available" message. Please help, many thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    write the steps you do to import account data.
  • Right click, Modify Project, Import, Account Data, From File. I then obviously select the appropriate file, .txt or .csv , click yes "Import the URLs now to start submitting to them" that is when the error message "No account data found" appears.
    in what format is that file?
  • I have tried it in all available formats, should it not work with all formats?

well it should but usually people use the

URL:login:password

as format and that works for me.

• I have tried every conceivable format, I have tried URL:login:password with and without adding the engin column, I have tried this on 4 different computers, I always get "No Account Data" !!!!!!!
    Is there some secret code I am missing or does the feature just not work?

send me the file you import so i can debug it.
  • How do I do that?

send the file by email (you find my email on the contact page).
  • So it's not only me - I also have that issue.
  • with 8,83 version
    @CWOODS had made several user error. There is really no issue as long as you do it the proper way.
  • so what is the proper way? - I do it via modify import accout data from file on an inactive project - export is fine but no matter what destination file type it is it gives that error on importing
    ok i see now where the problem is. The import over the project popup menu is somehow broken (will be fixed). For now import using edit project->tools->import->account data