Skip to content

recaptcha url resolve failed (proxy: xx.xx.xx.xxx:xxxx)

Since two days i have this error messages in my Logfiles.

recaptcha url resolve failed (proxy: xx.xx.xx.xxx:xxxx)

- Asked the proxy-company, they send me 40 new proxies, same again, i can check them in GSA SER against Google Search and all 40 are ok
- Bought from an other proxy company i know well, but the same problem with GSA SER, get the error message: recaptcha url resolve failed (proxy: xx.xx.xx.xxx:xxxx) when i take the Socks-Proxy. I tried the Http proxies and the failure is less often… but i have them…

Please advise what to do for me…

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    but this really can only happen if proxies are banned on google/recaptcha.
  • OK, thanks, then my new proxies from buyproxies, now they changed for 3rd time, are the problem…

Thanks
    Marc
  • it also depends on how many connections do you use per proxy. If you send a lot of them, you will get banned fast, each request will make the captcha harder and harder to read
  • It depends (as @buyproxiesorg) mentioned pretty much on how often 1 single IP hits the recaptcha / google. If you want to try with a fresh set of proxies, use half the threads of the amount of proxies you have and you'll see if the problem is based on the proxies' end or if it appears after you hit the recaptcha too many times within a short period of time.