Skip to content

How many VERIFIED links are you building with GSA daily? (WITHOUT LISTS?)

How many VERIFIED links are you building with GSA daily? WITHOUT ANY LISTS just pure scraping?

Comments

• verified - hard to say as i have been taking it really slow on the link building front but 50-100
  • Average for me is 800 to 1200 verified links per day.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Definitely depends on the platforms you choose. I can build a lot more links if I include guestbooks, image comments blog comments, then if I were to just do contextuals. 
  • Okay because I have been chatting with a person and he told me he builds 400k+ verified daily without lists... I guess thats close to impossible? He did say he had a dedicated server but thats really a lot...
  • I have a Dedicated server with 24 GB RAM and 100 Mbps connection i cannot even think of building 400K+ verified daily guess what would be the thread count for tat ? :D
    I don't think its possible with a SINGLE COPY OF GSA SER.
  • i totally agree - you should be able to make that figure - but creating mostly url shorteners/gb at most.

We should be talking about numbers of verified/day of a certain engine.
  • As @s4nt0s says, it all very much depends on what you do. 

If you were running multiple C&B projects targeting easy to post to sites with quick to solve or no captchas, posting multiple times per site I think you could get near 400k verified, although I suspect you'd need to be running lists.

TBH, you are best concentrating on what you need to do to rank your site or sites.  No point worrying about whether you can get 100K, 200k, 300k or 400k verified every day if you've only got one site :D
  • After too much tweaking and fine tunning, im getting 4k more or less, maybe more.

Im talking about Verified with PR+1

• davel, 400k with no PR limitations, could be unknown or 0 PR, right?

I can't imagine someone can make PR+1 400k verified links daily.