Skip to content

SER Not showing Submitted or LPM

I'm using version 8.81. Today SER stopped showing LPM and "S" in the status bar. I can see the submitted column of the project increasing rapidly, but not verified. If I right click to view submitted there are hundreds of urls submitted today, but as mentioned the status bar at the bottom shows 0 submitted, 0 verified and 0.00 LPM.

I've tried resetting the stats and rebooting. Still the same thing. Has anyone else had this happen? If so, what is the solution?

The reason I'm concerned is it appears I'm actually getting around 100 LPM (by looking at projects submitted column), but I'm not getting any verified.

Comments

• I'm submitting articles. There are submitted links when I view submitted (not awaiting verification). SER is showing a fraction of the submitted links in the status bar.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    because submitted has two different meaning. One is for submissions having your url in it the others are those required for account creations. Thats explained several times on the forum, program and docu.
  • @sven - I realize that. That is why I clarified that when I right click to view submitted there are many actual submissions, not account creation.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that are all, not just the once for today.