I have been promising this for a while, so here is the start of it, I will try and update it more as I go on.
I have been working in marketing for some time, and dabbled with some sites wordpress mainly with some very minor success. I wanted to try and up my game and see if it is possible for me to make an income of sorts out of micro niche sites. I searched on various forums (mainly warrior & BHW) as to how i could go about this journey. I stumbled across a few blogs Matthew Woodwards springs to mind so +1 out to him for his complete awesomeness (am sure many will agree). After researching many tools the choice was between GSA and Ultimate Demon. GSA got my vote as from what I could see the 2 tools essentially did very similar things, GSA was cheaper had rave reviews and from what I could tell results. I browsed this particular forum for quite some time before setting up a campaign after my purchase (set up the first one last week
) and thanks to Sven, Ron and a bunch of other people for answering my questions and writing so much for me to learn .
I am running GSA on my PC.
Opted for a 3 tier set up in line with Jacob King/Ron setup i.e. 3 tiers each with secondary.
20 Buyproxy proxies
20 test emails from Hotmailaccount (will be getting some more)
The best spinner
Ultimate Niche finder
Death by captcha
3 month old totally fresh domain.
Medium difficulty Keywords
Tier 1 - 3 articles manually spun in the best spinner
Tier 2 - Kontent machine tier 2 set up (no links inserted into articles
Tier 3 - as above but T3 setup
Secondaries T1 - Kontent Machine T1
Seocdary T2 - as above but T2
Secondary T3 - as above but T3.
Settings Basic (options)
indexing - I didnt use anything special although I do have a custom list that i find works well
Filters - all stock
Settings advanced (Tiers)
This is where i tweaked a lot.
Across all tiers, I only used Branding anchor(15%), Generic anchor (60%) and domain as anchor (15%).
Anchor variations set to 20%
use domain as anchor checked.
Article manager -
GSA to insert 0-2 links for the site and 0-2 for an authority site.
I did play around with some of the options for the different tiers - for example
T1 - is set to a max 15 (+/-3) submissions per day
T2 is set to 25 (+/-3) per day
T3 is set to 100 (+/-10)
with the secondary tiers set up pretty similar.
Tags used anchor and only used search engines that were in English (for this specific project)
Skip sites with more than 100 outbound links was set for all tiers And depending on the tier, PR was set. Stock spam list was used to avoid any links from there.
The project is in its infancy at the moment (couple of days old) so no results to report as of yet, hoping to see some in the coming couple of weeks. But so far it looks like this.
Hopefully I will keep up with this thread and post some ranking updates as I get along.
If you have any feedback that would be amazing, and any questions I will do my best to try and answer them.