Skip to content

Can I import target urls with PR attached?

looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
@sven or @s4nt0s When importing a list of target urls, if PR is attached in the

url|pr format, do I need to strip away the PR first or will SER deal with that?  Specifically in the global site verified list there are some urls that have PR attached and others that don't, if I grab one of these lists and import it into a project will SER "sort it all out" or will the ones with PR attached just fail?

Also on another note, in the global site lists, such as the verified one, each list is sorted out as a type and platform.  Can you do an export of verified urls from a given project and get this sort of sorting, each in its own text file, labled with CMS/type etc... Thus resulting in 100+ individual text files for a given projects verified links, each sorted and named like the ones in the global lists folders ?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    1) You should be able to import those lists with/without PR attached and SER will sort it out.

2) Unfortunately, no there isn't a way to quickly do that the way you want. You would have to go to right click on project > show URLS > verified. Then from there you can right click > select > engine. Then you would pick the engine click the export button and export by selected URLs. You would have to do that for every engine :(

You could always request that feature and if Sven likes it, maybe he'll add it. 

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @sven I would like to request this feature.  :)   The option to export each engine individually for a given project, have them sorted and named just like in global folders, if thats agreeable to you. 

Do I need to submit a formal ticket or is a forum post such as this sufficient? 
    There's a feature requests section lol, but I'm pretty sure he'll see this. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

PR attached to the URL is no problem. SER can handle it everywhere and will also use that PR value.

@s4nt0s Ahh yes, sorry about that.  Yesterday was my 10 year anniversary for being married.  (can't believe she has put up with me that long, lol).  I was in a hurry to wrap up and not keep her waiting for our date to celebrate and I just posted.  Normally Im more thorough then that, it was a momentary lapse in judgement. 

Thanks to both of you!
    Ha, no problem. Congrats on your anniversary. Glad to have you here as a part of this forum. :)
    Thanks mate, happy to be here!