Skip to content

Is this a recaptcha era?

Hey guys, 

Today i noticed a huge drop in VPM as well as LPM from 140VPM/300LPM by half. I am using the same list. 1

I checked GSA CB and i saw more than 90% are now recaptcha, wtf! And i believe this is what causing the issue. 

I wonder if this only happen to me or anyone else also having this type of issue. 

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Was discussing this with Peter on Skype. Can't agree more.
  • That's the only reason I bought CaptchaTronix lol.
  • but captchatronix has a very low solve rate, so you don't do much with it :(
  • check the updates  

2.65 - new: improved some captcha types again
          - new: improved ocr2 engine
     2.64 - new: many captcha types improved
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    Interesting. What are the engines that give you the recaptcha, peter?

-roy
  • Royerserpa,

I was on his desk earlier, I'll answer for him since he's asleep.

Mainly general blogs/trackbacks, but everything has definitely increased in recaptcha.

I now spend $250+ on OCRs per month /:
  • *dedi, not desk.
  • @Yashar I thought you teleported to Peter's desk :D
  • @umerjutt00, there's a lot you don't know about me... ;)

But seriously, any more input on this? I see that CB can distinguish and break more (re)captcha's than usual, but it's still a problem.
  • michamicha Uk
    edited July 2014
    @Yashar, what OCR you are using for this 250 usd?
  • Blaster for dedi 1 and Double Blaster for dedi 2 (spamvilla).
  • You still using spamvilla? I thought, that spamvilla don't solve recaptcha now.
  • Yashar How is spamvilla working right now with recaptcha? Is it improved? Can you provide any screen with captcha answers? My subscription ended last month, dunno if something changed in Kelvin's service...