Skip to content

Seems to be a serious problem with my GSA SER

Hi,

I have been trying to learn to use GSA SER it is more than 2 months since I have purchased GSA SER I am still not able to understand and am not able to generate good number of back links. I do use GSA SER and Captcha Breaker. I do not have any VPS nor Private Proxies, some people recommend this however many says that both VPS and Private Proxy not necessary.

Anyway, till yesterday my LPM was a low as 0.05 to 0.1, but since yesterday night I am getting a message which says "No targets to post to (no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)" and LPM being 0.00 it continuously gives error some times Sock Error some times IP banned Search Engine does not load etc., I am not sure what is the problem.

I am getting a strong feeling as I simply wasted my hard earned money on both SER and Captcha Breaker as I am not able to even build some good links. I learned and tried to see many tutorials and trying to implement something my own but LPM is almost stagnent at 0.00.

What is the problem can any on help.?

Comments

• You need two things to get the most from SER, private proxies and lots of accts to post to.

First of all get some private proxies.  Then you need to either:
    a) Buy some lists.  I'd recommend SERlists but there are also other vendors on this forum and elswhere including places like fiverr.
    b) Scrape your own list.  You can do this by setting up a dummy project to post to all site types with the target being some big website such as bing, or wikipedia.  Youll need to grab the 100k KW list that's floating about on the forums.  Then duplicate that project 5 or 10 or 20 times depending on what your PC can manage abd set them all running.

Within a few days you'll be able to set up your own projects pointing to your sites and start building a reasonable number of links.
  • Thanks, I do understand about proxies how about starting with about 10 proxy on monthly subscription? Also regarding your 2nd point I am bit confused.

I understand about Scraping, I do have an idea that I can Scrape my list even in GSA SER which I even tried but not sure how that works. Now you said "target being some big website such as bing, or wikipedia.  Youll need to grab the 100k KW list that's floating about on the forums.  Then duplicate that project 5 or 10 or 20 times depending on what your PC can manage abd set them all running." this is what confuses me.

Can bit explain this, so that I can try. I understood setting up dummy project but when you referred to bing and wikipedia I am bit confused. I will be really grateful if you could give some explain or provide me any reference I can check on how to do this.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited July 2014
    Starting with 10 proxies is fine, but the more the merrier

What you are doing is building a list, so you want to get as many targets as possible, so you need to allow SER to post as many links as it wants all the time.  That being the case, you prolly don't want those links all going to your money site, so instead, your dummy projects should all point to an internet behemoth such as Bing or Wikipedia.
  • meraghu, I sent you 10 private proxies via personal message. Try those.
  • Yashar,

Thanks a lot, those proxies was of real help for me....I have sent you message.