Skip to content

Ability to select custom engines to send to indexers

edited July 2014 in Feature Requests
This option will be a great improvement. Of course not all wants to send Trackbacks, Guestbooks, Indexers, RSS etc. to indexers. These links don`t needs to be indexed because they are already. And the link changes few minutes after your link was posted on these engines. So it will be greatly if you will be able to select the engines you want to send to indexers.

Also as optional it will be good if you can insert an option to send the engines you want to INDEXER A and engines you want to INDEXER B. For example as i have subscriptions to Instant Link Indexer and Indexification, i will want to submit engines such as Articles, Wiki, Social Networks, Forum Profiles, Social Bookmarks to INDEXER A (which is Instant Link Indexer) and engines such as Blog Comments (which needs only a recrawl because the link is already indexed) to INDEXER B (which is Indexification) and the others engines to check the option to don`t submit to indexers.

Please add this function. It is a must and i think many users from here want it in next version. It will improve a lot the software and the monthly investition will get reduced a lot in indexers because we can control the links we want to send to them.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    already on my to do list and with high priority as well....so guess it gets added in the near future
  • Yeah it will be a great improvement to everyone who use GSA. So i hope it will be added in the next version. Thanks again for all!
  • +1000 if you can add this function Sven, i really need something like this too, i have also account on different indexing service and i want to import different engine to diffeent indexer.

• Hi @Sven, may I suggest to add this feature in the Project's Option, somewhere here,

This can solve @adystanley 's problem,

- create PROJECT A that submits to Articles, Wiki, Social Networks, Forum Profiles, Social Bookmarks, then send the verified links to INDEXER A (which is Instant Link Indexer)

- create PROJECT B that submits to Blog Comments, then send verified links to INDEXER B (which is Indexification)

- create PROJECT C that submits to Trackbacks, Guestbooks, Indexers, and RSS, but do not submit to indexers.

It can also solve my problem,

- create PROJECT A that submits to Articles, Wiki, and Social Networks (PR1 and above, these are Higher Value links) then send the verified links to INDEXER A (which is Instant Link Indexer)

- create PROJECT B that submits to Articles, Wiki, and Social Networks (PR0 and unknown PR, these are Lower Value links) then send the verified links to INDEXER B (which is Indexification)

Thanks...

• Why to create 3 projects when you can do 1 project if sven will add the features like i said in first post !?
  • I would thinked that he can do in the Global Settings, where you enter the APIs, to put Indexer A (Instant Link Indexer): API Key, Indexer B (Indexification): API Key, Indexer C (Link Processor): API Key etc. and on a project, when you select the engines where to submit, to have the option to right click the engine -> send this engine to indexer a, indexer b, indexer c, don`t send to indexers.

That would be great!
    slow down...i got my opinion already on how it is going to be added
  • edited July 2014
    That`s great Sven. Try your best to add it in the next version. Thanks again for your amazing support!
    No way sorry. Im on some sort of holiday (not away from PC but also not able to add major things as Im not in office to properly debug). It's done when it's done.
  • It's ok @Sven, it's done when it's done. At the meantime, I just copy the verified links to their respective indexer (A or B), and do this once a day. I'm sure you can find a solution that benefits everyone, and I don't mind setting up multiple projects (just a one time job)...