Skip to content

Posting to Zendesk

edited June 2014 in Need Help
Hi guys, need you help. Do you manage to get any backlinks from Zendesk ? It was fine posting about 6 month ago, but then after some updates it almost not posting, maybe one link per week or month, I even used a big scraped base of Zendesk and no one backlink. Have you the same problem? May be Zendesk need some specific configurations? I saw fresh Zendesk backlinks in my competitor, may be he use another soft, what do you think ?

P.S. it is not about bad sitelists, even if I buy a good list and get many backlinks, no one from Zendesk 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Zendesk uses recaptcha so make sure you have a captcha service configured solving this.
  • Thanks Sven, but I used deathbycaptha and no result
  • have the same problem, no one backllinks in Zendesk...
  • Same here, I don't have any verified in Zendesk.
    Trying to fix it...seems the engine changed.
  • Yeah I think the main issue is the reCaptcha issue, I think Sven is working on a fix as it is having a massive impact on a lot of article engines so contextual link building is very hard.

I am running a raw scrape now that I have historically got 600+ Zendesk verified, plus my scrape now is twice the size, I am 75% of the way through with only 4 verified, should be 100 times this.

You can see the kind of issues I and many others are having so I hope the fix is real close as I am not wanting to burn money for captchas.
  • I can still get a ton of Zendesk using CB + DBC
  • Yeah that is it, using DBC is fine as they will solve the captcha, so looks like it is not an engine issue, but another platform dead, unless you are willing to fork out loads of money on DBC.

I had a few days spending $55+ and stopped it as I just do not want to spend all that money on them, I could easy spend $1,500-$2k a month on captchas and it is just not worth it.

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    I am getting it posted. You need the right captcha solver, i think this is the case here.
  • edited July 2014
    The same issue here... I have list of 500+ zendesk targets but getting only 10 verified links... 
    Also i'm getting error below

18:56:01: [-] 06/40 registration failed (verification failed. please try a new set of words.) - http://target.com

Any suggestion please?

@donchino Could you advice please? How to set the right captcha solver.. I'm using GSAcaptcha sniper with DBC

Thank you
    GSA Captcha Sniper is o application. However the problem could be indded the captcha setup as the recaptcha image is hard to solve.
  • today get 2500 submitted, all 'waiting email verification' and 0 verified in the end
    so check your email setup if all is working on it.
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    edited July 2014
    @macco Captcha sniper together with dbc should be working fine. Double check that you are using these captcha solvers in these projects as well as in global settings and test them there. If these are set up, the issue must be somewhere else.
  • edited July 2014
    @donchino Thanks! Let me try with CS..
  • I don't know what's up with zendesk but on some sites no matter if you have the right captcha or not you'll get a bad captcha error (verification failed).

Could be IP related I don't know.
    It's more or less the engine itself that has a stronger protection against automated submissions.