Skip to content

Need one heavy Gscraper user to alpha test my proxy service

Hi

I need one heavy gscraper user (i need someone with paid gscraper license) to test my proxy service. I will give you acces to fast google passed proxies - you will give me results (lpm after 24 hours, number of links harvested).

Requirements:
Gscraper paid license on dedicated server (not vps).
PM me or post here if you are interested.

Thanks

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Hello,

I'm using Gscraper on 2 dedi's 24/7. Happy to test the proxies if you want.
    Would also be interested in the proxy service once you go live.
    PM me if you need more info.
    Thanks
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I have the same as @gooner if you'd like a second...I currently use GScraper's proxies on both of my dedi installs.

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Idem i scrape every time.
    Alright, I've only been testing with @satyr85 for about 15 minutes, but so far here are the results...

That's after a few minutes, removing dupe domains at scraping. Exact same footprints and keyword lists, started at the exact same time, on the same server. No question, these are fast proxies and you've got a new customer.
  • I'd be interested in testing these out with Hrefer. 
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    My gsa is running on  a vps...24/7 between 450-600 threads...more then happy to give them a test drive
  • @Justin my proxies wont work for hrefer as you need to import list of proxies every 2-3 minutes. Hrefer dont have such functionality so its pain in ass + even if you replace list of proxies hrefer "remember" old proxies and try to scrape with them instead of new ones. Btw hrefer is way slower than gscraper from my tests.

You have Gscraper? I need only testers with Gscraper for now.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Ohh sorry I don't have gscraper
  • @satyr85 - hrefer blows gscraper out of the water. and yes, you can set up an api to auto import proxies which it sounds like what you have. it's very easy, and it's what i do right now with another proxy service. 

either way, i've got gscraper on a few servers and would like to test it out against my existing service. 
    edited April 2014
    Ok I'm testing. 

From this moment, I can already say that this is the best proxy service that I tried. 

Those who know me know that I scrape hardcore things. And I must admit that I am surprised by the quality of proxy. 

If you have Gscraper services, forgotten. Gscraper proxy are bad.
  • edited April 2014
    @satyr85 I would like to test. I have Gscraper on dedi.
    After almost 3 hours I've scraped more than I scraped in the last 24 hours with GScraper's proxies. Truly amazing.
  • I am happy to test a new proxy service. Been looking for an alternative to Gscrapers proxies...
    They are much better ;)

What I want to see is if the system holds a charge, for now it looks good.
  • Thanks for kind words guys :) This service is far from perfect (thats why its alpha not beta) so dont expect too much at this time. Speed can be very high at some hours, and lower at some hours. 
  • If I am too late to give your proxies a try, please let me know when it is available for purchase.

I am running gscraper on a dedicated server at 1-1.5k threads right now. I am also importing my current proxy source every x minutes.
  • @satyr85 I am running GScraper 24/7 at 1500 threads on a dedi using GScraper proxies and would be interested in testing yours to compare.
  • Thanks to satyr85 for letting me test his service.

Great proxies for scraping, fast and reliable. Image below says it all.

Only concern I have is if service can handle as more heavy users are introduced. Though this can be prevented by limiting amount of users.
  • edited May 2014
    If you still need beta tester I am running Gscraper at 1000 threads
  • edited June 2014
    Are you still looking for Gscraper heavy hitters?
    I run on a very powerfull dedi.
  • cefege 
    Thanks for interest. For now i dont need testers, but hope soon beta will be ready so i will need 20-30 users to test service. I will keep you in mind and will ping you when beta will be ready for testing.
  • Intrested your automatic proxies for gscrape.
    I run 1500 thread now with other provider's proxies.
    resault 50k per minute around last 24 hours.
    But what I hate is I must input working proxies to gscrape manul by hand several times a day.
    So, when beta ready, please notice me. I'll buy and try.
  • any updates on this?
  • @stayr85 sorry I didn't get back to you, had a lot going on recently. I'd be happy to be on of your testers for your proxies. I have a stupid quick dedi server with Gscraper on it. Interested to see the difference to my current proxy supplier - 55 million contextuals in a month of scraping - de-duped and it's 27 million. Admittedly I didn't swap the proxies for a few days, but not sure if those sort of figures is something that you are looking for/to benchmark against.
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    Very interesting. I would like to buy/test your proxies @satyr85‌
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    I'm not sure if this qualifies, but I assure you I'll be scraping a lot harder than a handful of GScrapers can keep up with :). Would love to work a partnership out with you if you're interested.

• Work is in progress, no eta. I could sell it right now but i want to be 200% sure that my service will crush competition. I will ping you when beta tests will be ready.

Pm me your skype or email so i can ping you when tests will be possible.

PM me your monthly budget for proxies and i will tell you what i can do.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @satyr
    Ping me on Skype when your service is ready : Skype = asiavirtualsolutions
    Currently paying $800+\ pm  to buyproxies,org for 650 dedicated proxies so would be interested to see what u have to offer.
  • Throw a pm for me too please, when your service goes live/public ;)
    Thanks!
  • Contact me once your service is live.