Skip to content

best AA lists

Who has good AA lists for sale please?

Comments

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    What do you mean by AA list auto approve lists for Scrapebox ..if its i would suggest scrapebrokers seriously great service

If you are talking about ser verified lists there are many verified sellers :D
  • gsa ser lists mate
  • serlists.com
  • sold out :(
  • edited June 2014
    You asked for a good lists and they're the best. SERlists.com sells out in like 36 hours or something crazy. Seriously quality product. I would just sign up for their mailing list and wait. I just sit and stare at my screen hitting refresh until they go on sale the day of. 

Or if you just want a cheap, crappy option spend $5 on fiverr. Look for the most recent gig. 
  • thanks silverdot.  Now i know this is worth buying so i will keep my eyes peeled :)

Is this monthly thing?
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited June 2014
    @cozziola every couple of weeks and if you visit serlists.com they might not have sold out just yet

@ron affiliate fee pls :D
  • @davbel LOL! I know right? Let's get an affiliate program going @ron

When you have a great product not only do you get sales, but free word of mouth. Not so much in the internet marketing world I guess. 

Gimme Gimme Gimme! 
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited June 2014
    @silverdot as they sell out every time, they'd be crazy to do one.

(except for me)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014
    @davbel =))

Yeah, my Dad used to have a saying. I will modify it for this discussion: "I need an affiliate program like I need a second asshole".  Then we can sell-out in 1 hour. Oh great.

I really appreciate all of you saying these nice things about us. It is a nice way to end the week :\">
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    And I thought I was liked here...  :(( LOL
  • Ron how long until the new list is released?

I have signed up for the sertips newsletter so im ready and waiting now :)
  • @cozziola mostly by July 9th
  • Ya I was going to say, you guys missed the new one by about a week or so. Always next month. 
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    cozziola give a try to @vkp1988 weekly list. the best list i have ever used. high pr links and most filters pass trough it. 1+ for that.,

If you want even more targets you can give a shot to @trevor_bandura list too.pretty decent and truly love both of them.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @nawshale Thanks man for mentioning me. I really appreciate it.
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited July 2014
    @nawshale 

Thank you for recommending me. You will be pleased with new list its over 69K target:D I am also excited.

I don't want to tell my service out of my thread. But since you have asked a question i would like to introduce my verified list service.

I do scrape only from high PR domains + Each list is 100% verified with GSA SER. Also i sell limited copies and lists are updating every week 6th 12th 18th and 26th. Got only happy clients Feel free to share my quality of lists feedback on my sales thread (even its bad feedback OFC ;)

Thank you.
  • I have tried them but it is BAD service that scrapebrokers deliver !
    there are more complain about mr dennis