Skip to content

ability to export verified urls automatically

I see the latest release has "ability to export verified urls automatically ", which looks like a way to make a "pretty new compiled verified link list across multiple projects" for upcoming projects?

What would be nice for me would be "ability to export verified urls automatically after N verified links" with a dropdown, that'd be sweet.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's exporting every 5 minutes. Should be suitable for everyone.
  • ah okie dokie, understood - my nice to have was more of an auto report thing rather than link list
  • @sven any reason the file would do a create new rather than keep appending?

I have many projects, all outputting to one text file with this new method (I want to dump the contents of this file to new projects as a head start) - I notice the filesize does not constantly go up, after a while it becomes less.

Is there some logic behind this, or a hiccup?
    Well it never was build to append. It was build to always export all live verified links of a project to one file (overwriting).
  • ok so several projects to one file ends up in just lots of file recreation - if my understanding of the intention is correct then surely append would be more appropriate.
    but with this you would have old and probably no longer verified urls in it.
  • c:/> copy /B *.txt sum.txt
  • File concatenation fair enough, my work flow is such that

I put projects up for a few days, when the reach a target I turn them off - I'd like to use the output from them to the next project to give a headstart without having to select a new separate file to output to each time.

How about if verified links get output to a selectable directory and default named by the project name?, then users can do what they like and have a simplified workflow.
    Well you can do that as well already...just name the export files same as project once.